[Namazu-users-en] Re: some queries failing (cgi)

2005-06-16 21:53:49
"Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" wrote:

Is it understood though the user when executing it in the command
line and the user when executing it from Apache are different
in general?

The above limit command was done as the same user who is running the
cgi as is the shell.  They are the same user.  This apache runs as
user mailman and I did a "su - mailman" before I ran "limit" to get
the above numbers.

I see.
It seems to be unquestionable there.

It seems that another limitations except namazu.cgi hang if it
operates normally when executing it by using same namazu.cgi in
the command line.
The cause is not hit on ..what another has...