[Namazu-users-en] Re: some queries failing (cgi)

2005-06-17 11:52:33
"Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" wrote:

Some messages might be recorded it is possible to write it in
NMZ.warnlog.

OK, if I understand you correctly, I did

% touch NMZ.warnlog
% chmod 666 warnlog

it matches the permissions and ownership of NMZ.slog

I run the query, NMZ.warnlog is still empty.

It cannot write in the NMZ.warnlog file or is either without whether
warning messages.

It is good to confirm whether something is recorded when the value
of idxname is changed by way of experiment.
There is no problem in making the NMZ.warnlog file if something is
recorded. (To our regret, some Warning was not generated. )