[Namazu-users-en] Re: "Error! can't open the result format file"

2008-05-08 11:53:35
Hugh Sasse wrote:

Does pltests become All PASS?

OK, that fails immediately.  I have Cygwin on here, and so I avoid the
cygwin interpreter by invoking the file directly:

Use not Cygwin but the command prompt.

C:\namazu\pltests>alltests.pl
Can't locate NKF.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/site/lib C:/
Perl/lib .) at pltests.pl line 34.

Namazu is not installed.
Install it according to READEME.txt.

Try to install Namazu often reading README.txt.

I read that.  Much of it is about HTTP related stuff that I don't need,
and it is not clear which bits are essential, which are optional.

All might be necessary excluding "8. About execution with Web server".
Set it according to README.txt.

   redist\vcredist_x86.exe    I have two, but one is in the namazu package.
                              Does it need to be on %PATH% ?  Neither is yet.

Execute "Redist\vcredist_x86.exe", and install run time.

   I don't know what the PPM package is.  I don't plan to search images
   so I didn't install it. pbm, ppm are image types.  Now, however:

PPM is Perl Package Module. (It doesn't relate to image file format
.ppm.)
The installation of PPM is indispensable.

Open the command prompt, and install PPM.
Occupy the following execution result.

C:\> perl --version