[Namazu-users-en] Re: "Error! can't open the result format file"

2008-05-09 10:03:42
Hugh Sasse wrote:

I do not think that ActivePerl operates normally.
The influence of Perl of cygwin might have not to be received.

Maybe I should give up and try to build namazu using only cygwin?

Cygwin though the method exists, too.
But, The compile of Namazu has not support any longer....

Do you have other users using Cygwin and Mingw, with a Windows
Native namazu?  If you do, then there is some value in finding out

Though it doesn't understand what you did well...

In the environment in which cygwin and MinGw(MSYS) are installed,
ActivePerl can be normally operated.

Anyway, ahead that ActivePerl operates normally.