Re: repl -cc broke for me in 2.0

1998-01-20 15:30:21
I don't know if this is a bug or what...

I upgraded from 0.14 to 0.20 and all seems well except
no -cc options work with repl.  -nocc works, -group works,
and everything else I've tried, but I can't get any
-cc options to work.

Any ideas?

Because of the design of repl.c, the switches -cc/-nocc can
only remove addresses in the reply, not add them.

By default, repl (as of version 0.20) only replies to
the sender.  So the switches -cc/-nocc don't really do anything
in this case, since there aren't any addresses to remove.

But when using "repl -group", the -cc/-nocc switches will allow
you to remove any of the various addresses from the reply.

--
Richard Coleman
coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu