Re: progress towards RFC-2047 support

1998-01-20 14:16:34
From:  Richard Coleman <coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu>
Date:  Tue, 20 Jan 1998 03:35:38 -0500

This is to let people know that I'm making good progress toward
initial support for displaying RFC-2047 encoded headers fields.

Do you have any thoughts on how to support multiple different RFC2047
encodings?  It would be nice if there were some way to get the right characters
for eastern European subject lines as well as western.

Of course, I ask this with no idea at all how you could do this, but I thought
I'd ask anyway.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                    O-              cwg(_at_)DeepEddy(_dot_)Com
  Deep Eddy Internet Consulting                     +1 512 432 4046