Re: progress towards RFC-2047 support

1998-01-20 15:38:09
This is to let people know that I'm making good progress toward
initial support for displaying RFC-2047 encoded headers fields.

Do you have any thoughts on how to support multiple different RFC2047
encodings?  It would be nice if there were some way to get the right
characters
for eastern European subject lines as well as western.

Of course, I ask this with no idea at all how you could do this, but I
thought
I'd ask anyway.

I don't know any way of displaying multiple character sets at the
same time.

--
Richard Coleman
coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu