Re: what's happening?

2002-05-29 20:30:08

norm(_at_)dad(_dot_)org writes:
"Chris Garrigues" <cwg-dated-1dbb43937c595c47(_at_)deepeddy(_dot_)com> writes:

What was the date of the memo.  I think we may need to celebrate mh's silver
anniversary.

------- Forwarded Message

To: gaines(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu, Robert_Anderson <anderson(_at_)rand(_dot_)org>,
        Phyllis_Kantar <phyl(_at_)rcc>, Tora_Bikson
<tora(_at_)rand(_dot_)org>,
        Willis_Ware <willis(_at_)rand(_dot_)org>
Subject: The memo that began mh
Cc: Norman_Shapiro <norm(_at_)rand(_dot_)org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 90 09:03:47 PDT
From: norm(_at_)truth

Attached is the result of rekeying a hardcopy of the memorandum.
An original softcopy is no longer available.
The rekeying attempted to duplicate the hardcopy including typos.
The hard copy was not dated, but is was sent sometime prior to February
17 1977 and probably sometime after January 17 1977.