Re: what's happening?

2002-05-30 14:30:05
I have no objection to you or anyone implementing this functionality
(and I don't believe I ever said so).

No, you only implied it.

<shrug> if you say so.  I don't recall ever meaning to imply it, but
whatever.

I am just explaining why I don't
think it's that important in the larger scheme of things.  Obviously,
you and I don't agree on this one; that's fine.  The original post
which triggered your reply was only me saying that I don't think the
timezone parsing was anything worth holding up the release on.

No, it was you saying you thought the problem was all in my head.  I've
stated multiple times that I agree this isn't worth holding up the 1.0.5
release now that it's lagged for so long.

And I haven't contradicted you on that, now have I?