Re: folder-specific defaults?

2002-06-29 01:58:09

nmh(_at_)harkless(_dot_)org said:
Does it only allow you to specify values for component escapes on
components you've made up, or does it also allow you to override the
values of standard components?  If the latter, -usercomponent isn't
accurately descriptive, and something like -componentval would be
better.

-usercomp/usercomponent might be better. When I wrote this stuff I had
been using mh for 3 months. :) I was confused whether component was the
file (components/replcomps/...), or the elements in it.

It allows you to create your own components. I think my current
implementation allows you to override builtin values, but that could
be changed, depending on other devs wishes.

Tob