Re: folder-specific defaults? [long]

2002-07-04 14:12:58
I said:
step. So use ~/Mail/comps/company/replcomps for mail belonging to
folder ~/Mail/company/.

earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com said:
Sounds okay to me.  I just threw out the idea to see what others
think.

I've started on this. I'll make an .mh-profile entry (called
confdir/confpath?) that indicate a subdir of your nmhdir, or a
subdir of your homedir, that will contain per folder defaults.
You can set this confdir to '/' to get exmh/my behaviour, or
e.g. '.comps' for a dirtree containing your defaults. I will not
need a commandline flag to turn this behaviour on, because no
profile entry will turn off the feature. Or does anyone need the
ability to do per-use manipulation this feature?

Tob

Tob