Re: folder-specific defaults? [long]

2002-07-04 14:32:35
Tobias said:
 there are (by default) files starting with a comma
that are backups of deleted emails.

earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com said:
This is not always the case, at least with MH.  The prefix to use for
rmm'ed messages was a configurable option during compilation, and I
actually worked at a place that built MH with a different value than
','.

That's what the '(by default)' was for. Sometimes I describe the
default value because that make stuff easier to read, though less
precise. In this case I was probably a bit too unclear, I'll blame
it on the fact that I'm not a native speaker. :)

Tob