Re: Using web browser mail agent as nmh message viewer

2002-07-29 00:45:40
On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:18:59 -0500
Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com> wrote:

I have the following bash function for dumping a message to
Galeon:
[snip]

If you are using command-line tools to begin with, why not configure nmh to
use a text browser like links or w3m. In ~/.mh_profile, I have:

mhshow-show-text/html: %llinks %F

links uses ~/.mailcap to find out how to display pictures. I find that this is
sufficient for everyday use; I rarely (if ever) need to use mozilla for emails
with HTML.

--
Bryan Chan
scorpio(_at_)acm(_dot_)org