Re: [Nmh-workers] Nmh status - working on nmh

2004-09-16 22:20:49
Chad Walstrom <chewie(_at_)wookimus(_dot_)net> wrote:

Neil W Rickert wrote:
nmh is rotten at the core.  There is a lot of cruft, and probably
buffer overflows galore in the many library routines.

Please excuse my blasphemous inquiry.  Has anyone looked at the GNU
project "mailutils"?

Yes, we (the MH-E project) have added GNU mailutils support so its MH
support appears to be complete. I haven't personally used it though.

I don't know if GNU mailutils would be a good next-generation nmh or
not. Perhaps someone might be able to expand upon this.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG
ID:610BD9AD