Re: [Nmh-workers] outstanding patches

2005-05-22 17:30:41
On Sun, 22 May 2005 19:53:04 EDT, "Mike O'Dell" said:
yow!

Yeah.  Somebody's (ask google or wayback - I've represed the details ;) effort
at a competitor to early 'xmms'.  The scary part was (a) it used the "bundled
but feel free to use in other programs" threading library based on vfork(), and
(b) the author's note that sometimes Xlib calls would crap out for unknown
reasons.  I'm afraid that somebody may have taken said library and used it in
something, even though the author apparently never mentally made the connection
between (a) and (b)...