Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple folders to rcvstore

2005-11-08 00:11:52
It shouldn't be hard to add this support to rcvstore.  It uses
folder_addmsg() just like refile.
You'll probably want a -link/-nolink switch to indicate if it should do
linking, or make separate copies.

You'll have to privilege one of the locations on the rcvstore command
line to make this work. It gets the message from stdin by default.
You could always have it be an error to use -link without -file, but
I think the whole idea is breaking the paradigm of rcvstore. In fact,
this is why rcvstore and refile are different programs, IMHO. You
*can* specify multiple locations with refile.

I think what Nicholas wants is essentially refile.

The only hard part will be trying to figure out sequences (designing the
change, not implementing it).  Should the unseen sequence (and/or
specified) sequences be applied to all copies of the message, or just
the first one.

The privilege problem again. Feels wrong to me.

Cheers,

        - Joel