Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple folders to rcvstore

2005-11-08 09:27:26
Nicholas M. Kirsch <nick@kirsch.org> wrote:

Currently rcvstore takes the file from stdin and puts it in a tempfile.
Then it calls folder_addmeg() with that tempfile.  For the first message
it would continue to do the same thing.  For subsequent messages it
would have to refer to the first message.  Easy enough to do.

It wouldn't have to refer to the first message if the tempfile hasn't been
removed yet; all the folders can be treated identically.

I looked a bit this morning and wasn't sure if it created the tempfile
in the right place to make use hard links.  I haven't dived deep enough.

Either way, it's not difficult.

Thanks.

Jeff

--