Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple folders to rcvstore

2005-11-08 15:56:13
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:36:17 EST, Jeffrey C Honig said:

   1 Rcvstore used to screw up sequences and it was a hard problem to
     fix.  Has it been fixed now?

It helps a lot if you use procmail locking around the rcvstore:

:0 :foldername/$LOCKEXT
*^From: pattern-match@
|rcvstore +foldername

or similar.  I haven't seen a corrupted sequences file in many many moons since
I started doing that, and I average literally 800 inbound mail/day.  (I think
there's still a race condition that exmh and nmh can get into, but I manage to
avoid that one somehow as well....)