Re: [Nmh-workers] multiple folders to rcvstore

2005-11-08 15:38:55
Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:10:20 +1100, Joel Reicher said:

I follow this up by making a proposal for slocal: add the PID to the
environment. That way some information can be shared across rules, and
still be specific to a particular message delivery.

This might be useful, but a more general solution would be better. Some people
invoke rcvstore and other MH commands directly from a .procmailrc (Yeah, I'd
use slocal, if somebody wants to re-write my 600+ line long .procmailrc :)

I have custom scripts that use fetchmail to download mail from POP,
IMAP and other servers.  Then I eventually feed it to inc.

Why inc?

   1 Rcvstore used to screw up sequences and it was a hard problem to
     fix.  Has it been fixed now?

   2 I want a report of message numbers so if I am bursting a digest I
     can sort the messages.

Thanks.

Jeff

--