Re: [Nmh-workers] things still to fix for this release?

2005-11-09 05:50:03
Jon Steinhart wrote:
In the meantime, I'd rather
concentrate on fixing critical things so that we can get the release out.

So, what have we still got to fix? I hope this list is useful; it seemed
a good idea to me to at least collect things together in one place. Perhaps
we could do this by setting priorities on savannah bug entries, but I didn't
have time to learn a new BTS... Anyway, yell if I've missed anything.

This is a good list, thanks.  I've filed bug 14940
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=14940

to track the needed tasks for the 1.2 release.  If there is anything else,
please add a dependency to this bug.

--
    JB