Re: [Nmh-workers] things still to fix for this release?

2005-11-09 09:03:30
pmaydell@chiark.greenend.org.uk wrote:
Places I haven't looked:
 * archives of this mailing list (sorry, I ran out of time this morning :-))

I just did a quick search and found the following:

http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2004-02/msg00020.html
 -- AFS fix where files didn't appear to belong to user
(this one looks reasonable enough but I can't verify it)

http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2004-01/msg00002.html
 -- cygwin fixes. see also replies to the message
(probably needs more work. Don't use Cygwin myself)

You didn't include it in your list, but we perhaps ought to consider bug
9228:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=9228

Anyone know the history of $mheditor? Can we just remove the reference
in the man page?

Oliver