Re: [Nmh-workers] things still to fix for this release?

2005-11-13 12:57:10
[CCing the Debian BTS]

 > You didn't include it in your list, but we perhaps ought to consider bug
 > 9228:
 > https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=9228
 >
 > Anyone know the history of $mheditor? Can we just remove the reference
 > in the man page?

i only checked 1.1, but mheditor sure looks like it's honored to me.
i think the bug report is bogus.

I once forwarded this bug from the Debian BTS. I believe I did some
tests then and came to the same conclusion as the original submitter.
However I agree, that I can't reproduce this anymore. It seems to work
as expected in the CVS version and the Debian version. Therefore I'll
close both bug reports.

Regards,
Harald