Re: [Nmh-workers] Wishlist item - beefing up slocal pattern matching

2005-12-26 08:11:04
In message <200512251710.jBPHAdDg030864@darkstar.fourwinds.com>, Jon Steinhart
writes:

Keep in mind that the RFC's say that message header field names are
case-insensitive.

Indeed, I missed that important matter.  Certainly nmh should follow
standards as nicely as possible.  It does not make sense violating
a RFC only because a product (in this case, the email filtering service
provided by Postini) does.  I was not aware about the case-insensitive
behaviour not only on the header field names but also in the field contents.

As I said yesterday (I suppose that the message arrived to the mailing
list) it is better dropping that suggestion.  Please, drop that wish!  ;-)

Cheers,
Igor.