Re: [Nmh-workers] Ready to roll a new release?

2006-01-03 10:55:11
In message <200601031738.k03Hcfvc011080@darkstar.fourwinds.com>, Jon Steinhart
writes:
The patch isn't the issue here.  If I make a new release from the CVS,
will it build and work correctly on *BSD?  The release won't include
the patch as the code will already be patched.

I would not expect issues here either.  Just want to observe that
I cannot compile nmh on machines that do not have GNU m4 installed.
Perhaps I run autoconf in a way that GNU m4 is required yet (I guess
that autoconf do no finished the steps to make a working configure
script and the m4 preprocessor is required after running "make".)

Best regards,
Igor.