Re: [Nmh-workers] exciting new stuff for 2.0 (IMAP proposal)

2006-01-06 10:47:59
Of course, it only implements a very small subset of MH functionality,
but it's enough to access IMAP.  And it doesn't do the fundamental (and
key) operation of refile'ing between IMAP and disk-based folders.  I
also intend to make it exec normal MH commands if it determines the
folder is a non-IMAP one.

Sounds good ... but it doesn't sound like you're putting this code into
nmh, it instead sounds like they're just command wrappers.  Just an
observation, that's all.

Ken -- if you've got the different architectures on hand, I'd be
interested in seeing them.  I think that MH should, at the very least,
support scan and show for IMAP.

That's what I was thinking as well.  I think some links were pointed to
some of the original discussion.

One small request: can you do SASL authentication?  Please? :-)