Re: [Nmh-workers] unit and acceptance tests

2006-01-10 12:03:39
Joel Uckelman <uckelman(_at_)nomic(_dot_)net>  wrote:
If we're going to go through the trouble of cleaning up the codebase,
we should really have a test framework. I'd like to start in on such
a beast.

Does anyone have suggestions about how that should be done?

autotest, part of autoconf, and check from check.sourceforge.net, the
C unit testing framework.  These are what I plan on using for GNU
GNATS.  The Monotone project uses autotest extensively for their
testing.
--
Chad Walstrom <chewie(_at_)wookimus(_dot_)net>
http://www.wookimus.net/