[Nmh-workers] Re: unit and acceptance tests

2006-01-18 18:11:43
Joel Uckelman <uckelman@nomic.net> writes:

If we're going to go through the trouble of cleaning up the codebase,
we should really have a test framework. I'd like to start in on such
a beast.

That's a really great idea. So then you'll know when you replace a
library function, you've have botched up all the commands.

Bourne shell is sufficient. After all, you'll pretty much only be
using diff on expected outputs anyway ;-).