Re: [Nmh-workers] Alas, No nmh in RedHat 4

2008-04-05 12:54:42
Thus spake Parker Jones:

I'm more concerned about nmh dying.  If people have to compile from source,=
 there's a reasonable chance they won't bother.  I'd love to see up-to-date=
 rpm and deb packages get included in the common repositories (redhat/ubunt=
u/etc).  This would probably be the best way to bring in new users in my op=
inion.

Cheers,
PJ

There's definitely an RPM of nmh for Fedora (that's where the copy I'm
using right now came from). I don't know who maintains it, but you can
install it using yum.

--
J.