Re: [Nmh-workers] working towards a new release

2008-04-27 13:31:42
Josh Bressers wrote:
On 23 April 2008, Peter Maydell wrote:
Unless anybody objects or has a better idea (or would like to do it
themselves), I propose to do this (ie cvs tag -R -b release-1_3-branch),
probably at the weekend, and then see if I can produce a 1.3RC1
tarball.

Yes, please do.

I have now done this. You can find nmh-1.3-RC1 in the Savannah download
area: http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/nmh/
Please try it out :-)

(Although I've uploaded a GPG signature for it, since it's done using
a key I created only this evening this may not be very useful...)

The branch name for 1.3 is nmh-1_3-branch, and the actual release is
tagged as nmh-1_3_RC1.

-- PMM