Re: [Nmh-workers] cannot get envelop sender address correct

2008-05-21 09:43:30
Peter Maydell writes:

David Levine wrote:
I wrote:

Unless there's objection, I'll look into changing the default
configuration to enable masquerading.  (But not until next week,
at least.)

I committed that change on the main trunk.  So, it won't be in 1.3.
It's a simple change, if we want it to be in 1.3.

Do we want it in 1.3?  Let me know and I'll copy the change to the
branch so it gets into RC3.

I don't have any particular strong feelings myself. It looks like
a pretty safe change -- all it does is change the value in the
default mts.conf, right? (I think if you do a 'make install' the
new mts.conf gets used rather than the installed one, but it does
print a message so the sysadmin will know that something has
changed.)

Right.  I just ported it to the 1.3 branch.

David