Re: [Nmh-workers] More old crap: "servers" entry in mts.conf

2009-01-13 14:07:13
By the way, I expect that when we do the next release we'll want
to note anything that's been removed in the release notes. So
when you remove features can you make sure you put a brief
description of what has gone (and any alternative/workaround
if applicable) into release-notes-ready text somewhere, please?

I'd suggest creating a new file docs/pending-release-notes.txt
or something.

(We can use this for making notes about exciting new features too.)

I was thinking of putting this in the ChangeLog.  If that isn't good
enough, I'll create a pending-release-notes document like you suggested.