Re: [Nmh-workers] More old crap: "servers" entry in mts.conf

2009-01-13 17:33:13
Ken Hornstein wrote:
I was thinking of putting this in the ChangeLog.  If that isn't good
enough, I'll create a pending-release-notes document like you suggested.

I think a separate file will make life easier because it will
save trying to go through the changelog and sorting out the stuff
that makes a significant difference to end users from the less
noteworthy bugfixes and other changes. (I recall from the 1.3
release going through the changelog and finding several things
which looked like they ought to be release-noted but where it
wasn't really possible to work out correct release notes from
the changelog text alone...)

-- PMM