Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: should nmh be an MTA or an MUA?

2010-01-28 10:41:47
There are some organizations where all network traffic
must be encrypted, and if MUAs are to submit to a
central MTA for delivery, nmh would need TLS support
to do this.

Minor correction: nmh can do this already, _if_ the SASL mechanism
supports encryption (we have that requirement, and we use the
encryption feature of nmh here).  TLS is no doubt more widely
supported, and we _should_ support it ... but no one has yet written
the code.