Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal) [ really non-ASCII message bodies ]

2010-12-07 15:55:31
Jon, sorry for the harsh mail. I really had been in rage. :-/

In a recent mail, you said:

The current behavior was the best idea that I had
at the time and nobody has said anything about it until recently.

I really don't blame you for what we have; quite the opposite: I am
very gretaful for what we have.

[2010-12-07 22:45] markus schnalke <meillo(_at_)marmaro(_dot_)de>

I ask other people to take a look and express their opinion.

Thanks to everyone speaking up.

meillo