Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal) [ really non-ASCII message bodies ]

2010-12-08 06:43:42
Peter Maydell wrote:
Ralph Corderoy wrote:
I agree.  I've never used -attach, instead sticking with
#-directives, and yet still send UTF-8 bodies with £ in text/plain
emails with no attachments by mistake.  This bug doesn't depend on
using -attach.

Yes. Perhaps we should make the condition be "do this if the incoming
draft does not already have MIME headers" ? That way if the user has
script-type solutions that pass an already-sensible draft to send we
don't mess it up.

Good point.

Cheers,
Ralph.