Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal) [really non-ASCII message bodies ]

2010-12-10 04:53:01
Peter Maydell wrote:
Has there been much of interest gone in since 1.3 to merit a 1.4?

If not, we could still release a 1.3.1. I'm a fan of the release early,
release often principle.

I did the 'turn handle, release nmh' work last time round but I'm
currently horribly busy so am unlikely to be able to do that before
next year. If somebody else is willing to do it I don't object.

I'm happy to volunteer to turn the handle this time if you're currently
busy but a release now is deemed to be a useful thing to do.

So, is there anything half finished currently in git?

Oliver