nmh-workers

Re: [Nmh-workers] some indexing results

2011-02-15 15:00:10
i've got that code written, with a caveat.  right now the sleepycat files
are in ~/Mail/inbox/mhindex.db, ~/Mail/outbox/mhindex.db, and so on.  if
you want the cache to be on the local disk then i'd need to create these
as ~/Mail.mhdb/inbox.db, ~/Mail.mhdb/outbox.db, and so on.  this i can do,
if it sounds useful to anybody (especially if they'll do the integration!)

Well, I'm not sure that would help _me_ all that much, since ~ is all on
the same network filesystem.  But then (assuming that it works) I would
probably want the databases network-filesystem accessable.  So I think
what you have would work fine for me.

--Ken