Re: [Nmh-workers] Dealing with missing From: header during send.

2012-01-09 21:05:12
Now, if nmh had the ability to preset the From: based
on which identity I received the message under...  Definitely
a feature I like about Gmail since there are 3 identities
I work under on a daily basis.

I do the same thing as you, and I would like the same thing.  There are
technical issues (you don't normally have access to the identity you received
the message at when repl gets it), but we could at least make it work
better than we do now.