Re: [Nmh-workers] Line wrapping in mhl

2012-01-25 17:28:19
Hi,

As an aside, I use repl's -format, i.e. each line prefixed with `> '
with no wrapping and so no issues, and then use vim's normal built-in
formatting to handle getting the line length down once I've done by
trimming of the quoted text to just what's pertinent.  I have to format
my text anyway so formatting the quoted stuff isn't a big deal, in fact
it happens almost as a side effect of proof-reading the draft with `gq}'
for the first paragraph and `.' for the others.

par's man page is fun.  :-)

Cheers, Ralph.