Re: [Nmh-workers] A € for your thoughts - should we fix UTF-8 subject output in scan for 1.5?

2012-05-20 21:32:22
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
The question I have, however, is this: should this be fixed for 1.5?  I
would argue that it should because this is (for me) a significant
charset bug.  Another part of me says this might be too much this late
in the release cycle.  Thoughts?

Considering that this has never worked before, it seems a bit late in
the release cycle to be fixing it post-RC2.

I'm for fixing it soon, mind you, but adding new features during RC
seems to invalidate the whole concept of a release QA cycle.

                        regards, tom lane