Re: [Nmh-workers] The third release candidate of nmh is now available

2012-06-03 09:40:06
Seems to be running fine.

Thanks, Norm!  Appreciate the feedback.

Glitch:

The file, INSTALL, at the top level of the release says;

  ... The only directory that isn't true for is the `etc' directory -- in
  that directory, the previous copy of each <file> will be backed up as
  <file>.prev if it differs from the newly-installed copy. ...

But etc/mts.conf was changed and no etc/mts.prev was created.

Yeah .... we lost this feature when we switched to Automake.  I'm personally
not missing it, but if we cared enough we could always resurrect it via an
install-data-local rule.  I think for 1.5 we'll just have to update the
documentation.