Re: [Nmh-workers] mhmail

2012-06-13 21:04:15
mhmail has traditionally been a front end to post, too.
But it's now inadequate and it's a maintenance headache.
I think that replacing it with a script that relies
on send or post could solve both problems.

I don't really care about the implementation details (although it occurs to
me that one of the lessons from the test suite is that it's tricky to write
a truely portable shell script).  As long as mhmail has similar functionality
as to what it has now, then I'm fine with that.