Re: [Nmh-workers] mhmail

2012-06-13 23:02:22
I just committed uip/mhmail.in.  It's a .in file because
autoconf will eventually digest it, but it can be run as-is
for now.

By default, it uses post.  It emulates mhmail plus passes
along any post options.  So this works, and ignores the
server in my mts.conf:

  uip/mhmail.in levine -subject test -body hello -server localhost -snoop

Optionally, it can use send, thereby obeying the user's
profile and aliases:

  uip/mhmail.in levine -from levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org -body hello -profile

If anyone wants to try it without getting it from the
git repository, let me know and I'll email it to you
(using itself :-).

David