Re: [Nmh-workers] new mhmail

2012-06-16 19:13:38
  -send -and -nosend (with -send being the default, if you like)

-debug is the same as -nosend.  If you prefer -nosend, I'll
rename it.

Is -send necessary?  mhmail doesn't read the profile so the
only way a -send would need to be -no'd is if it's already
on the command line.  Just don't put it there to begin with?

Think about it some more . . . -send/-nosend would allow
a shell alias with -nosend that could then be overridden
on the command line.  I'll rename -debug to -nosend and
add -send.

David