Re: [Nmh-workers] When send does not recognize a mime type

2012-09-11 13:25:04
Jon wrote:

It would not be terribly hard to have nmh read this file
on attach or read it on nmh-install.

I think we're better off with what we currently have,
primarily so that every nmh installation behaves
consistently regardless of underlying platform.  If a user
has a need beyond what's in mhn.defaults, they can add it to
their profile.  If it's general, let's add it to
mhn.defaults so that all nmh users can benefit.

Bottom line, how big of an issue is all this?  It isn't an
issue to me at all.

I agree.

David