Re: [Nmh-workers] colorized/highlighted scan output?

2012-11-03 01:19:53
On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca>
wrote:

On 2012-11-02, at 1:51 PM, Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu wrote:

There's some support for different styles on *types*
of lines (current, deleted, read/unread, selected), but you can't do "if
it's from
my boss, make the 'from' field of the scan output red".

Then this sounds like an excellent little exmh project for someone to work
on.

It's been ages since I wrote this stuff (I don't even use mh/exmh any
longer), but as I recall, if you put all the messages from your boss in a
sequence, you can highlight that sequence.

I think it dates back to 2003 or so.

--
Chris Garrigues
cwg(_at_)DeepEddy(_dot_)Com