Re: [Nmh-workers] rmmproc Not Used for Lots of Messages; refile Copies.

2012-11-26 18:26:00
ken wrote:
but now isn't then.  it's too bad we can't make rmmproc work as well
as a modern rm.   but having just browsed the mh sources a bit, i
begin to see the problem.  as always.  :-)

Well, it all depends on "we".  If by "we" you mean "Ken Hornstein",
then I've already stated my feelings on that subject.

If by "we" you mean, "Paul Fox", then please don't let me stop you :-)

hey, i said i've begun to see the problem:  too much code for too
few developers.  :-)