Re: [Nmh-workers] Every Three Minutes

2013-02-04 08:43:39
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
Minor fcc bug or mis-feature: Can't send a message with fcc's but no
recipients.

Why would you want to?  I'm just trying to think of the use case here.
send/post are designed to transmit mail to the Internet; seems like you
could replicate Fcc's functionality with refile

refile doesn't affix the time stamps etc that post does.

(or use one of David
Levine's tricks).

I don't know what tricks you're talking about, but nmh should be usable even by
users who are not as smart or knowledgeable as  David Levine,

Until yesterday, when you slapped my hands, I achieved this functionality, by
"cc: norm(_at_)dad(_dot_)org", or sometimes "cc: norm" with   "send -server
localhost"

    Norman Shapiro