Re: [Nmh-workers] Responding to calendar requests

2013-04-24 21:09:31

On 2013-04-24, at 6:54 PM, Tethys wrote:

but I
think it's functionality that nmh should be providing out of the box.
It's a common enough thing these days that we really shouldn't expect
users to have to hack up their own scripts to handle it.

Common for you is not common for me.  And common for me is guaranteed to not be
common for you.

MH is a multiplexor for MIME body parts.  Nothing more.  And it never should
be.  Google "cat -v considered harmful" and start with Rob Pike's Usenix paper.

--lyndon