Re: [Nmh-workers] Setup help???

2013-05-02 07:57:48
First off ... you didn't mention a crucial piece of information: the
version of nmh you're running.

This has generally worked, although (because I use sendmail) this adds
the line

    Sender: <laptop-userID>@<ISP>

This makes me think you're running something older than the latest
version of nmh.  Starting with 1.5, nmh will no longer create Sender:
header automatically; in fact, if you really want one, you have to add
it yourself.  Also, there's a much cleaner way of configuring your local
identity that works better with more modern configurations (like yours).
Nmh 1.5 was released last June, so it's not exactly brand-spanking new.